The Down Syndrome Association has day to day running costs to keep up with the needs of its members. Kids, youths and adults who need continuous activities to help them continue developing their life skills, leisure events and awareness campaigns.
This project will be covering
- The bills and maintenance required for the upkeep of premises – €1200
- The publishing of a yearly magazine called News & Views and stationary – €1500
- Monthly informative meetings and awareness campaigns. – € 600
- 6 Learning skills activities for members – €1200
- 6 Leisure activities – €1500
Project expires at 12:00pm on Friday June 30th, 2023