How It Works
Step by step guide how to create a project
Step by step process
- The Voluntary Organisations needs to be enrolled with the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations.
- Register the Voluntary Organisation with the VO Funding Portal vofunding.org.mt/register
- If you’re representing a verified Voluntary Organisation login using the VO Funding Portal credentials.
- Create a project and fill in project application completing all details requested in relation to scope, time and funding amount of the project.
- Each project application shall be vetted by the by MCVS Administration.
- Once application is vetted and found to be eligible it would be put live on the SimplyGiving portal.
- MCVS shall inform on a monthly basis the beneficiary Voluntary Organsation of a project on the SimplyGiving portal on the status funds received.
- MCVS shall not disclose personal information of individual donors to the beneficiary Voluntary Organsation in respect of the Data Protection Act.
- MCVS shall issue payment of funds received to each beneficiary Voluntary Organisation every three months.
- Beneficiary Voluntary Organisations are obliged to report this income under ‘fundraising’ to the Office of the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations in their annual returns.
Frequently Asked Questions